World of Barbie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Barbie

Are new and inproved forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GaGa gave me heartbeats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yuscott

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-03-27

GaGa gave me heartbeats Empty
PostSubject: GaGa gave me heartbeats   GaGa gave me heartbeats EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:29 pm

I usually do not have products, heartbeats by lady gaga a recognized artist, but GaGa Heartbeats Monster headphones picture was so wonderful that I decided to check them out in reality. First of all, the box looked really elegant and headphones device is yet another black box, lady gaga headphones which is magnetically attached. Once opened, you see a polished chrome cable blacks and suitable protective bag. When off, the headset seems sturdy and tangle-free cables are really just a brand, and Monster cables.Now, the side of beauty. The sound is incredible and that leads to cost nearly U.S. $ 170 in the United States. beats dre solo Once you have chosen the headphones of good size, everything else is secondary. I connected my iPhone headphones and there was no such clarity and pumping them under 3 / 4 the volume slider. I could hear almost all the instruments and background effects. dr dre beats headphone More importantly, all the ambient background noise is cut almost in its entirety. Of course, Lady Gaga looks great on these too. Overall I am very happy with them. If you're a music lover to check them.
Back to top Go down

GaGa gave me heartbeats
Page 1 of 1