World of Barbie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Barbie

Are new and inproved forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great Alternative to lady gaga headphones

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yuscott

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-03-27

Great Alternative to lady gaga headphones Empty
PostSubject: Great Alternative to lady gaga headphones   Great Alternative to lady gaga headphones EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:26 pm

So I gave my Bright Chrome heartbeat yesterday. lady gaga headphones At first I wanted the Dr. Dre Beats headphones when they are out, but they were out of reach. Being a fan of Lady Gaga's look and taste of fashion while listening to music I had to get them. Moreover, the price is within my budget! I must say I am very impressed. They come well packed with fashion heartbeats by lady gaga case seeking to keep protected. The look of the headphones is very nice and I'm in love with the child free of tangles. I would say that on first listen I was not impressed by the sound. You must ensure that if you use an iPod, iPhone, iTouch, or other device "i" beats dre solo has and to change the settings for "Sound Check On", and ensure that the best fit in the ear headphones. Comes with 4 or 5 different sizes and I've never been a fan of the kind that stick in your ear, but these are the first that I'll be comfortable in my ears dr dre beats headphone.After these adjustments, there was a difference between day and night. I said "wow" out loud, but I have heard. The headphones do a great job of blocking out background noise, so it is fear, is a lil. I listen to a wide variety of music and I came across as surely improve certain types of music, while others do not. Electronic, pop and hip-hop these incredible headphones.
Back to top Go down

Great Alternative to lady gaga headphones
Page 1 of 1