World of Barbie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Barbie

Are new and inproved forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vgo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-15

GM Empty
PostSubject: GM   GM EmptyTue May 15, 2007 10:47 pm

* What Position are you applying for ?

GM 2

* Do you have any Experience ?

2 months experience as GM 1, some familiarity with mangos commands. I have extensive knowledge of the game itself, having played retail for over 2 and a half years, and raiding several times a week for over a year, running every instance and raid in game up to and including Kharazan.

* Why should YOU be chosen ?

In my time as a donator GM, I have been extremely helpful in game to other players, mostly helping people who get bugged/stuck, but also helping enforce server rules, answering questions about general game mechanics / class questions, and referring people to the correct sources when I can't help them myself. I've gotten to know quite a few of the "regular" players on the server, making friends, but still managing to stay neutral in my position and not biased towards some players and not others. I feel I am a fair-minded person, as well as being mature (older than probably 80-90% of players) and having the desire to help out other players. I think I've started to make a decent reputation with my characters / account here, and other players feel like they can rely on me for help, often when noone else will listen to them.

* Why wouldnt you be chosen ?

I don't see any reason I would not be qualified for this position. I believe I am well liked and respected by most of the other people on the server that I have had the opportunity to interact with.

* Are you gonna be good at your job(s)?

Yes. I believe I have already shown to a limited extent (through my limited power/commands) my capability to handle the job in an efficient and fair manner. I have a good amount of patience (definitely a necessity) and more organizational skills than most. I believe I would add a considerable amount of help and assistance to the existing team of GMs and staff.

*Age? - 29

*Time can be on ?- I'm usually on when I'm at home, typically in the mornings between 9 or 10am CST and 1 or 2pm, and after I get home from work from about 8pm until often the wee hours of the morning.

*Job IRL ?- computer programer, computer tech

*Name IRL?- Joe
Back to top Go down

GM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Barbie :: Gm/video/picture :: Gm allpication-
Jump to: